Saturday, April 25, 2009

Because it's my BIRTHDAY!

That's been my excuse all day anyway. Why can't I fold laundry? Because it's my birthday. Why did I have donuts, cake and a dr pepper for breakfast? Beacuse it's my birthday! :) I like this day!

The things that have made this birthday so special are as follows: (in chronological order!)

1. My birthday lunch on Thursday from my kiddos - my favorite Palios sandwich, chips, DrP, and a CANNOLI! Also, a beautiful necklace and a mini white rose bush. (and a balloon!)

2. My birthday dinner that Lillian and Prentice made me. They are my wonderful and amazing neighbors. I felt like family! A roast, baked potatoes, salad, green beans, biscuits, and a CAKE! Oddly, the exact cake I was telling Aaron that I wanted just two days before.


3. The cake that Candace made me....oh wait. Well she made it, which was really sweet. It's the thought that counts. But I didn't get to eat it. But I get brownies on Monday instead. Long story.

4. MY NEW BLOG DESIGN! :) :) :) THANKS LAUREN! Isn't it adorable????

5. My Mani Pedi with Kelsey and Chelsea on Friday. Feeling girly! and Pickle chips and a beverage at Irish Rover.

6. Sleeping in today. *ahh*

7. Dinner at Campisis with Chuck, Mom, Mike, Dad, Diane, Candace, Wallace and Hannah! Party of 10 - I feel so loved. :D Spoiled rotten with fun new toys like a sewing machine, new camera, rice cooker and this little gem.... :)


My lovelies!

And lots of ecards and facebook posts and phone calls. :) I was comparing this birthday to the past few ones. The best birthday lately was 3 years ago. I got my job offer, got some really special wedding gifts, and it was just a really great birthday. But this one was better. Lots of love. :)
So thank you everyone for everything! I feel like the most special person in the world today! Thanks for MY day! ;)
One year older,
Me

0 comments: