Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

WE LOVE SPRING! We're living at Lowe's and our favorite nursery, Four Seasons, in Denton. Our gardens have become a money pit! But Aaron's green thumb is paying off!

Aaron's giant lily has about 8 buds on it.
It's already over 2 feet tall...when it blooms, I'm convinced it will fall over.

I enjoy my hanging basket more than Aaron who has to water them daily. :)

These are the plants we added last summer....coming along slowly.
Aaron added some pink begonia to trail down the wall too.

This is the side bed we added last summer too.
Aaron's moved things around and changed it up a bit.

The front bed :) Aaron wants to rip out the bushes...but I like them.

And our new baby tree! We put a red oak in last summer and it died.
We have good feelings about this little guy!

For Easter, my mom, Chuck, Mike, my dad, and Aaron's dad enjoyed a meal with us. I cooked pork chops, veggies, and a carrot cake. It was nice to have all of the family in one place! We hid some eggs for Mike in the front yard too.


How many boys does it take to find an egg?

We very much enjoyed our 3 day weekend! Got to get a lot done and relax a bit!
Hope everyone else was able to do the same!

0 comments: